- 2017. The sculptural composition dedicated to the famous writer Mikhail Bulgakov (Skolkovo, Moscow).
- 2016. Bust of Twice Hero of the Soviet Union, cosmonaut Svetlana Savitskaya (installed near the Memorial Museum of Astronautics at the obelisk "Conquerors of Space" in Moscow).
- 2015. Monument to Alexander Prokhorov - the outstanding Russian scientist and Nobel laureate (installed at the intersection of University and Leninsky Avenue, Moscow).
- 2014. Monument tombstone of Pima ballerina of Bolshoi Theatre Tatiana Golikova. Mounted on Troekurov cemetery in Moscow.
- 2013. Monument tombstone of artistic director of Music Theatre. Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Dmitry Bryantsev (Troekurov Cemetery, Moscow).
- 2011. On a competitive basis, the sculptural work of E. Kazanskaya, "Hen-char" was made in the "Olympic Sculpture Park" in Sochi.
- 2011. Memorial plaque portrait GF Baydukova Moscow.
- 2011. A sculpture of Pegasus (5x6 meters) in the foam image for VJ sets Leventhal for the play "Tales of Hoffmann" at the Musical Theater. Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko. (Decorations were nominated for the prize "Golden Mask").
- 2008. As the winner, completed the monument to AM Prokhorov Nobel Prize (It will be set in Moscow in 2013 at the intersection of Lenin and University Avenue).
- 2007. Memorial plaque portrait Marshal Yeremenko, Moscow.
- 2005. He is the author of the monument Hero of the Soviet Union Alexey Maresjev. Moscow, the Novodevichy cemetery. Later made a memorial plaque portrait Alexey Maresjev, and a portrait of them to school of Maresiev in Moscow.
- 2004. He is the author of the gallery of portraits of Lord Guilford family members (family manor Guildford, Oxford, UK).
- 1998. He is the author of "The Monk Nikon Radonezh" for the facade of the Temple of Christ the Savior in Moscow.
- 1989. He is the author of the sculptural relief "Dance" for the theater of drama and comedy in the city of Saratov.
- 1988. He is the author of reliefs for the Palace of Culture Yelabuga Automobile Plant, Elabuga.
- Since 1990 actively participates in Russian and international art exhibitions.
Sir Roderic Lyne and representatives
of the French Embassy at the opening ceremony
in the "Moscow sculptor's House".
Prince Michael of Kent and sculptor E. Kazanskaya
at the opening ceremony of the exhibition
"Sport in Art". Manege, Moscow, 2009.
- 2016. Organizer and participant of the exhibition of Moscow sculptors in the Skolkovo Technopark.
- 2016. Exhibition of three artists «I'll see you, when I see you» in art-studios «RUKAV» (Moscow). Ekaterina Leventhal (painting), Ekaterina Kazanskaya (sculpture), Ekaterina Rozhkova (graphic arts, painting).
- 2015. Exhibition "Bestiary-2015." Darwin Museum, Moscow.
- 2015. Open-air exhibition of sculpture. Country sports complex "Otrada".
"Illusion" exhibition. Modern sculpture in the open air. Moscow State United Museum-Reserve "Kolomenskoye".
- 2014. Open-air exhibition of sculpture. Horse-racing complex "Divny".
The exhibition of candidates for Corresponding Members of the Russian Academy of Arts. Moscow.
- 2012. Exhibition Dedicated to 80-anniversary of the Moscow Union of Artists (Central Manege, Moscow).
- 2012. Together with the art historian E. Malich, Moscow Union of Artists and the Russian Academy of Arts organized and hosted an exhibition of works of Moscow artists "Coauthorship" in Pavlovskaya gymnasium.
- 2011. The exhibition "trial balloon", exhibition hall of the museum V. Mukhina in Moscow.
- 2011. "The art of sculpture: the skill and inspiration" - an exhibition of the graduates of the Russian Academy of Fine Arts creative workshop, under the guidance of VE Tsigal dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the workshop;
- 2011. The exhibition "Russian insomnia" Estate Museum "Tsaritsino", Moscow.
- 2010. The exhibition "Children of our yard," Estate Museum "Tsaritsyno", Moscow.
- 2009. The exhibition "Sport in Art" (a collection of the Russian Museum, and contemporary artists) Manege, Moscow.
- 2008. The exhibition in the Russian Museum "Step to the bronze", St. Petersburg.
- 2007. The exhibition "75 years of Moscow Union of Artists", Manege, Moscow.
- 2006. Group Exhibition, Central House of Artists, Moscow.
- 2005. Exhibition Dedicated to the 60th anniversary of the Victory, Central House of Artists, Moscow.
- 2005. Exhibition dedicated to Astrid Lindgren, the State Tretyakov Gallery, Moscow. (The work was acquired by the collection of the State Tretyakov Gallery).
- 2004. Exhibition in the Moscow House of sculptor (with E. Chelombitko).
- 1996. The exhibition "Art Manege", Moscow.
- 1995. The exhibition of graduates of the creative workshops of the Russian Academy of Arts, Moscow.
- 1994. exhibition at the Moscow House of sculptor (with E. Leventhal).
- 1993. Works used in the design of the Russian pavilion of the International Air Show in Le Bourget, France.
- 1991. All-Union Exhibition of sculptures. Manege, Moscow.
- 1990. Exhibition of diploma works nominated for the Gold Medal of the Russian Academy of Arts. Exhibition Hall of the Academy of Arts, Moscow - St. Petersburg.
- From 1995 to 1997 he exhibited in the United States.
- 49th exhibition-competition "Art Connecticut 96". Mill Gallery, Guildford Arts Center, Guilford, Connecticut.
- Exhibition Gallery Green (Sculptors Guild of New England), Guilford, Connecticut.
- Twice he participated in the exhibition-contest Artists of New England in the gallery John Slade House, New Haven, Connecticut.
- Fair competition in Pen & Brush Gallery, New York.
- Exhibition with E. Leventhal Gallery Henri, Washington (Review in Ware Magazine Journal).
- Group exhibition "Meeting", Gallery Davidson, Seattle.
Nikolai and Natalia Gogol (left) opened
sculptures in their Country sports complex "Otrada".
Article in the "OMC" newspaper about the
in Horse-racing complex "DIVNY".
"The Monk Nikon Radonezh".
Temple of Christ the Savior in Moscow.
Jointly I. Kazanskiy.